Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Plans...


Some of you have been wondering about my summer plans and whether I'll be back in the States for any part of these summer months...well, the answer at this moment is no. A sort of rough sketch of my diary/planner for the next couple of months looks like the following:

June 14 - 23 Glasgow
June 23 - 25 Dundee, Preaching at St. Paul's Cathedral
June 26 - July 18 Glasgow
July 19 - 25 Barcelona for Holiday
July 26 - Aug 3 Glasgow
Aug 4 - 10 Iona
Aug 11 - 23 Glasgow
Aug 24 - 28 Cheltenham Racecourse, Greenbelt Festival
Aug 30 - Sept 3 Iona
Sept 4 - 24 Glasgow
Sept 25 ??? Have a flight booked to the States

and who knows what else in between....

:o)

Please have a look at the posts in between. I've gone back and inserted some according to the day the thing happened.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... so are you going to stay in scotland forever???

Lisa said...

Hey Jamie! Lovely to bump into you again a couple of weeks ago. Hope all is well. I must admit, I'm a bit jealous of your summer plans. Look at all that Iona time! I'm sure I'll see you soon-ish.