YEAR TWO....Commencing....
I have accepted / signed a contract to work with the Wild Goose Resource Group of the Iona Community for a second year. I will depart on Tuesday, September 26, and arrive in Glasgow on Wednesday, September 27. If you know me well, I will again dive in head first because I am already itching to get back to the work I left there....about 6 weeks ago. So, with my UK Visa and US Passports in hand, I will again journey across the pond to the place, people and post where I feel the Spirit leading me. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and for all of you who continue to pray for me in this endeavor. I am blessed.
That's me for now....expect more news in a few days time.
Every Blessing,
Jamie
if you are bored or have free time or are merely interested, one of my (former) students from Northwestern College has just launched a most interesting website with her expertise in entomology....www.bugsforthugs.com....Kelley, I am super proud of you! Thanks for keeping me in the loop of the insect world... :o)
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment