Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rumor has it....





....I am still perfecting my technique to receive my diploma to be a "Scraperologist". For proof of my skills, please see the pictures posted below and or contact my dad for his comments / recommendations regarding my abilities.

But if anyone knows where there might be a "Scraperologist" job...perhaps in California, ...I may need some sort of job next year when my time is up here.... :o)

Regardless...my dad and I had some good quality time together putting in this sidewalk. Now, no one has to walk through all the snow in winter to get to the drive way...except the first person who has to fetch the shovel. Oh well...things can't always be perfect.

Background information: If you are wondering whether I have fallen of my rocker and hit my head, the answer is no. I just have some friends in California who continually ask me when I am coming to Southern Cali to work for/with them as a scraperologist. Over my Labour day holiday in 1998, I was visiting them, and actually learned how to do this "scraperology" stuff. I was 'taught' how to drive a tractor and even a D-8 Caterpillar Bulldozer. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures from that holiday with me here in Scotland, so I cannot prove to you readers that I did this things--you will just have to take my word for it. :o) Aside from all the 'scraperology' jokes and experiences, I am grateful for these friends. They have been and continue to be inspirations to me and prayer warriors...thanks y'all!

Much love & laughter,
Jamie

No comments: