hi folks! The time has definately gone past since my last update....sorry. I have been in Montana now for just a little over a week---not really long enough, but i guess that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Anyway I had a chance to see my mom, brother, grandparents, and to stop in on other people (if for only a short moment) that have been influential in my life. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see them all...but I will keep making the rounds!
I will be leaving tomorrow for Fargo, North Dakota, where I will join the other ministers in the Dakota Classis and the elder delegates for our autumn meetings. I am looking forward to seeing them and to share the ways God has blessed me to minister in Scotland.
After Fargo, I will be in Sioux Falls for a night and then in Orange City for two, before heading back to Wisconsin....where hopefully there will be news of my visa application being accepted.
I am planning to return to Glasgow for a second year of work with the Wild Goose Resource Group and the Iona Community. Remember, if you are ever in Scotland, I would welcome seeing your beautiful faces! :o)
Also, just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten the Bethlehem pictures, I just had trouble uploading them from the computers I have been working on...none of which were my own. So, they are still coming....
Blessings
Jamie
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Duane & Pat: Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts! I am still hoping to visit Hamilton/Holland....I haven't forgotten you all, and I think of you fondly whenever I read the prayer updates!
Ro: You are a one of a kind...need I say more?
Post a Comment