...of carrying my umbrella with me everywhere and everyday!
I have returned safely to the land of the Scots and am grateful for being here. I will be doing some of the same and some different while I am here these days. I have signed a contact to be here serving as the "Project Worker" of the Wild Goose Resource Group until the end of next Septmber 2007. So...if you are ever in the vacinity of Glasgow, of Scotland or even the UK....please get in touch with me.
The Wild Goose Resource Group (WGRG) web page is currently undergoing updates...but in a few days time, you can look there for information about what we are all up to these days. http://www.iona.org.uk/wgrg/wild.htm
In addition to my work with the WGRG, I have been asked to serve as a locum pastor in an area Glasgow church. This parish church is one of the Church of Scotland churches in the western part of the greater Glasgow area. At present, I have not received word yet about whether or not I have been approved for certain. But I can report that I received a phone call today about a meeting for later this week. So, hopefully I can tell you more about this at the end of the week. Until then, I have preaching engagements for the next two Sundays and various sorts of meetings and planning groups stuff in the meantime. As for what's happening in the office, Gail & I are working to ready and post our new edition of the Goosegander newsletter and our supplementary catalogue. so...away we go....
thats me for the moment....
the habit still fits.... :o)
Jamie
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment