Monday, June 12, 2006

Oyster Catchers..........Part 3







I have recently returned from Iona, and am happy to share with you the following news:

'up-graded' for easier accessability. So, all you will find there are the buildings, the buildeI finally have pictures of Oyster Catchers on my film!!! Hurray! I spent Tuesday of my week on iona at the Island Center on Mull. It's name is Camas, and it the center for giving troubled or at risk youth an opportunity to be outside and experience life in community. Camas is currently under renovations and is beingrs, the scenery, the birds etc., and the best Gardners in the Country! The gardners, Lizz & David, are maintaining the grounds, garden, and keeping an eye on the builders. Their other eye however is now fixed on the most recent edition of their family...a new puppy named "Alfie" (after Alfred Lord Tennyson). Anyway, Lizz and I had a picnic lunch and coffee outside. I even had a wee nap with Alfie on the lawn---in between all the daisies, buttercups, and lamb dung---:o)

the week was lovely and the guests who came for the experience of "Things they never told me about Jesus" had a lovely time. The weather was even spectacular!

Well, that's Iona this time---in a nut shell.

I'll post some pictures from it once I get them developed. Until then, here are some flowers I have enjoyed in the past few weeks...

much love,
Jamie

No comments: