Saturday, June 24, 2006

Have you ever been in Two Places at once?

This is a picture of me at the Greenwich Meridian Line...

One half of me is in the Eastern Hemisphere and the other have is in the Western Hemisphere!

Above me (the beyond the fence) is the Royal Observatory of Greenwhich. And just a little further to my right (your left) on the path is the official clock. I have a picture of it too, but, well, I didn't get it scanned yet...perhaps another time. Anyway, because I visited the Observatory on a Sunday, I didn't make it before 430 and wasn't able to see inside the Observatory. I hear they have a great exhibit about time, the universe and other things. So...perhaps I will make it again.

A nice French man took the picture for me.

I spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around Greenwich and the Royal Naval College. ----J

No comments: