To this point, I have been terrible at keeping you updated on my events. I am trying to do a better job, and you will note that some posts have been added recently, but with the 'date' they correspond to on the calander. So, this is just a note to say that I will keep adding posts before and after this particular notice so as to journal for all to read. I have experienced lots of things, but haven't taken the time to write/type them all down yet. So, I press on.
Up coming events:
- 28 January Iona Residents Retreat in Glasgow (ends Feb 1) (I'm helping with hospitality, meals,
- 29 January Holy City Event, "Soul Searching: Seventy Times Seven"
- 2 February Holy City meeting --debrief and looking ahead
- 4 February "Close Encounters of A Teenage Kind" (I am attending this workshop in Stirling to learn more about youth/adolescent ministry work).
- 16 February Holy City planning meeting
- 23-26 February Trip to Belfast, Northern Ireland...in progress
- 26 February Holy City Event, "Soul Searching: Does God like Dancing?"
Every Blessing,
Jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment