I'm part of a worship team--I've mentioned this planning group before--Its our HOLY CITY PLANNING GROUP. We meet to plan a worship & workshop event which happens on the last Sunday of every month. This year, our theme has been: "Dancing on the Edge" as we think about how to live out our faith and the Gospel message in our everyday life. Well, we have an event coming up called "Bits & Pieces"--it will address the issues of gender roles, sexual politics, relationships, conflicts & condundrums...etc.
For more about it, see the website: www.holycity-glasgow.co.uk (be sure to click on the NAME "holy city" to follow the correct link)
Anyway, some of the gang & I were doing art things to prepare for the event & how we might decorate the hall...
so, I thought I'd share these pictures of our creations from last night.
Jx

2 comments:
you are so creative! i would never have thought of celotape people! John Bell was at the Seminary this week, and I couldn't help but think you should come on one of these trips too! When do you make a trip back to the states?
Hey Trace!
Thanks! we have lots of fun too! :)
Yes, John is at Western--part of me wishes I was there too, but then i'm not sure who would have done the two funerals this week and singing events. LOL. Oh well, one of these days I'll make it to michigan. I'll be in the states for a few weeks this summer, and hopefully your way--my cousin is getting married in ohio--july 12. I'll email more details.
J (24 April)
Post a Comment