



Sept 1, 2007
Pleuntje & Stephen were married on Iona in the Iona Abbey.
This was my first invitation to a wedding on the Island of Iona--though I have seen a few in all my time there. Unlike me, I didn't take any pictures of the wedding, so these are all from other guests who were in attendance--and so you might see me in some of them. One picture in particular shows a funny thing on my head---a hat! It is kind of a tradition to wear hats to important occasions like this in the UK, so I decided, when in Rome do as the Romans. Unfortunately, I was the only one wearing a hat--so I stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe that's because most of the guests were either from Canada or the Netherlands. Duh, what was I thinking?
:)

2 comments:
i love it that you've updated some!! i do like to read and keep up on what you are doing. nice to hear some things my friend :)
We loved the hat! We loved your dancing too! We're glad to see your jabbers' been updated and that you've done absolutely nothing since our wedding. Just joking!
Come to Ontario soon to visit - and bring your hat.
Post a Comment