Monday, April 30, 2007

The Erskine Bridge Walk

On Saturday April 28, a bunch of us from the wee church I'm serving in Drumchapel were sponsored to walk the Erskine Bridge. Of the nine of us from my wee church--33% turn out of the 30 or so folk--we walked across the bridge 52 times---that's 1.25 miles each direction. I myself walked across six times though I had hoped for eight. Anyway, one of my colleagues found this picture in the paper and sure enough---it's my first appearance in a Scottish newspaper. Who would have thunk it...? Can you find me?

Jamie

3 comments:

Beth said...

I didn't even have to enlarge it to find you! :-)

Unknown said...

fun times..

your backgound changed.

Duane Joostberns said...

Jamie- I saw you in the photo; you are famous in Scotland! School is almost out and summer in coming. Yeah! I heard from the Van Maaren's, and they had a baby girl- Olivia Noel. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you! Duane Joostberns