Hi folks! We have just returned to Jerusalem from the other places we were visiting in the West Bank...and I must apologize for keeping you all in suspense about my well-being. Internet access here is about as easy to find as electricity in Palestinian villages which are controlled by the Israeli Military and funded by US tax dollars. All that is to say that, the 'nation' of Israel is stealing from the Palestinians with the help of the US. PLEASE PLEASE pray for the people of Palestine who have no access to water or electricity because of the Israeli Military.
I am great! The people I am meeting are wonderful, and I am looking forward to writing more when I have more time. The next bit of our program is in 10 minutes and there is a queue for the computer.
So...
Much LOve...
Jamie
PS. The people who live in Lebanon---which Israel has decided to wipe from the earth...because even innocent children could be 'accomplices' of Hezbollah---used to live in the West Bank. They are the refugees from the original Israeli war of indepence in 1948...who fleed for their lives. (more about this later...)
If you haven't already written or called your senators and congressperson(s) about Israel's actions and the lack of the US doing anything other than being accomplices to murder and slaughter (we see the footage on the televison here of dead women and children being pulled from the rubble)....then now is the time to act.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment